This page provides easy access to information about current undergraduate course offerings in chemical engineering. If you are looking for information about master’s or PhD courses in the chemical engineering department, please visit our graduate course page.
The main undergraduate course catalog is maintained by the university. Visit the chemical engineering department’s catalog page to see up-to-date course codes and descriptions.
- Academic advising page
- Academic calendar
- Class schedule: access via my.uic.edu
- ChE course schedule (most recent version)
- Curriculum flowchart (PDF)
- Degree requirements
- Fall 2021 courses, course enrollments, faculty and TAs assignments
- Sample course schedule (PDF)
- Undergraduate course descriptions
College of Engineering forms
- Find all COE forms (online and print) on the undergraduate resources page