This page provides easy access to information about current undergraduate course offerings in chemical engineering. If you are looking for information about master’s or PhD courses in the chemical engineering department, please visit our graduate course page.
Undergraduate course catalog: chemical engineering
The main undergraduate course catalog is maintained by the university. Visit the chemical engineering department’s catalog page to see up-to-date course codes and descriptions.
Helpful Course-Related Links
- Academic advising page
- Academic calendar
- Class schedule: access via my.uic.edu
- ChE course schedule (most recent version)
- Curriculum flowchart (PDF)
- Degree requirements
- Sample course schedule (PDF)
- Undergraduate course descriptions
College of Engineering forms
- Find all COE forms (online and print) on the undergraduate resources page