This page provides easy access to information about current graduate course offerings in chemical engineering. If you are looking for information about undergraduate courses in this department, please visit our undergraduate courses page.
Graduate course catalog: chemical engineering
The graduate course catalog is maintained by the university. Visit the chemical engineering department’s catalog page to see up-to-date course codes and descriptions for all ChE classes.
Course-Related Resources for ChE Graduate Students
- Academic calendar
- Class schedule: access via my.uic.edu
- ChE graduate course descriptions
- ChE graduate student handbook
- Degree requirements: MS – PhD
- Graduate College degree requirements (general)
- Graduate College home page
For additional links and forms, please visit our ChE graduate student resources page.