Meenesh R. Singh, PhD
Building & Room:
945 W. Taylor St, MC 110, Chicago, IL 60607
Carbon Capture and Sequestration
CHE 445: Mathematical Methods in Chemical Engineering
- Chengxiang Xiang, Adam Z. Weber, Shane Ardo, Alan D. Berger, YiKai Chen, Robert Coridan, Katherine T. Fountaine, Sophia Haussener, Shu Hu, Rui Liu, Nathan S. Lewis, Miguel A. Modestino, Matthew M. Shaner, Meenesh R. Singh, John C. Stevens, Ke Sun, Karl Walczak, “Modeling, Simulation and Implementation of Solar-Driven Water-Splitting Devices,” Angewandte Chemie International Edition, DOI: 10.1002/anie.20151046, 2016. (Invited Review)
- Harri Ali-Loytty, Mary W. Louie, Meenesh R. Singh, Lin Li, Hernan G. Sanchez Casalongue, Hirohito Ogasawara, Ethan J. Crumlin, Zhi Liu, Alexis T. Bell, Anders Nilsson, and Daniel Friebel, “Ambient-Pressure XPS Study of a Ni-Fe Electrocatalyst for the Oxygen Evolution Reaction,” The Journal of Physical Chemistry C, 120 (4), 2247-2253, 2016.
- Meenesh R. Singh, and Alexis T. Bell, “Design of an Artificial Photosynthetic System for Production of Alcohols in High Concentration from CO2,” Energy & Environmental Science, 9, 193-199, 2016.
- Meenesh R. Singh, Ezra L. Clark, and Alexis T. Bell, “Thermodynamic and Achievable Efficiencies for Solar-Driven Electrochemical Reduction of Carbon Dioxide to Transportation Fuels,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 112 (45), E6111-E6118, 2015.
- Ezra L. Clark, Meenesh R. Singh, Youngkook Kwon, and Alexis T. Bell, “Differential Electrochemical Mass Spectrometer Cell Design for Online Quantification of the Products Produced during Electrochemical Reduction of CO2,” Analytical Chemistry, 87 (15), 8013-8020, 2015.
- Christopher M. Evans, Meenesh R. Singh, Nathaniel A. Lynd, and Rachel A. Segalman, “Improving the Gas Barrier Properties of Nafion via Thermal Annealing: Evidence for Diffusion through Hydrophilic Channels and Matrix,” Macromolecules, 48 (10), 3303-3309, 2015.
, Best PhD Award, George Klinzing
, Process Development Division Student Paper Award, AIChE
Postdoctoral Fellow (2013 – 2016) – Joint Center for Artificial Photosynthesis, UC Berkeley and Lawrence Berkeley National Lab.
PhD (2009 – 2013) – Purdue University
M.Tech (2006 – 2008) – Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
B.E (2001 – 2005) – Sardar Patel University