Welcome to the Chem-E-Club! Heading link
What is the Chem-E-Club?This program allows chemical engineering students to keep up with learning, social, and community activities.
How do I participate?
Meetings are noted in the embedded calendar on this page. Use the meeting link in each calendar entry to join!
Meeting Format Heading link
Each Chem-E-Club meeting follows this format:
- Each meeting focuses on a specific topic. Chem-E-Club members make a presentation on that topic and share their knowledge with other members.
- After the presentation, all club members discuss what they just heard.
- An expert on the topic presents to the group, and students have the chance to ask the expert questions.
- Club members, faculty advisors, and sometimes the guest expert have a short discussion on career-development topics.
- Graduate students give a tour of one of the ChE research labs and present the research they are working on, leaving time for discussion and questions.